It’s a phenomenal time to sell your Albuquerque home! If you’ve decided to sell, make sure you’ve prepared your home for the market before advertising. You get one shot at making a great first impression and introducing your home to the market…so make it count!
Many home buyers today want to move-in their new home as quickly as possible. Making sure you’ve crossed all the ‘T’s and dotted all the ‘I’s will insure your home sells quickly and for top dollar.
Here are 6 great tips to get your home prepared:
1. Get a Home Inspection. Why you ask? By being proactive and ordering your Home Inspection upfront, you’ll be notified of any potential troubles that could make your potential buyers balk. You’ll still need to disclose what the home inspection finds, but you’ll have time to make repairs.
2. Gather all your Warranties for items staying in the home. This gives your potential home buyers confidence in you and your home. Warranties should include any appliances, etc that will be part of your home sale.
3. Make all Minor Repairs! It’s critical to walk through your home with an eye for detail. Each room should be evaluated for any minor fixes; including patching of holes or cracks, painting, floor replacement, windows, closets, outlets and more. Once you’ve identified all repairs to be made in each room, make the ones you can…and be ready to negotiate the others.
4. Clear out Clutter. You’ve probably heard this a dozen times or more, but it bears repeating. A cluttered home shows poorly and commands a lower selling point.
5. Sparkle and Shine. Make sure you do a ‘white glove’ cleaning of every aspect of your home! Remove all signs of pets, including deodorizing your home.
6. Stage your Home to Sell! If you haven’t thought of Home Staging, you may want to consider this service. Home Stagers are experts at presenting your home’s best assets and hiding those that are not. They also create the best light and flow to showcase your home.
For more Home Selling Tips, visit our website or give us a call for a personal evaluation.
Sandi’s Hot Home Listing
3813 Tierra Vista Place NE, Rio Rancho, NM
Price:$359,000 Beds: 4 Baths: 3 1/2 Square Feet: 3,420
Welcome to this Meticulously Maintained Home delivering 3400+ sqft of optimal living. Contact the Sandi Pressley Team for more details!