It’s time to put on your scary face and have some good old fashioned Halloween fun this weekend in Albuquerque!
Here are a few tips to keep your family safe:
- Keep activities outdoor
- Adults who are supervising the children should be vaccinated and also wear masks
- All children should wear a cloth mask (or appropriate mask; costume related masks are not recommended)
- Do not wear a costume mask over the cloth/surgical mask
- Have a small group go trick or treating together, for example the families you had your quarantine ‘bubble’ with
- Carry hand sanitizer and use it often
If you’re looking for some ways to make your Halloween unique, here are some events planned for the weekend in the Albuquerque area.
Oct 1 – Nov 5
405 Central Ave NW
Food , Entertainment and Fun For The Whole Family! Currently the record holder for the longest haunted house in the world, certified by Guinness World Records.
Every Friday & Saturday in October
2 McCall Lane, Moriarty
The McCall’s old cattle barn and meat processing facility have been closed for years…. however, the rumor is that neighbors have seen activity around the barn late into the night and have heard strange sounds coming from animal, human???
Rio Grande Indoor Pool
Costume contest, face painting, music, pumpkins, games, and a haunted house. What more could a kid at Halloween ask for?
Boo at the Zoo is back and ready to lift your spirits! We welcome you back to eat, drink, and be scary as we turn our menagerie macabre for one day only! There will be costumes and candy, family and friends, and tricks and treats!
Have a Safe and Happy Halloween!