Mother’s Day is almost here, and now is a great time to plan how to spend the day with that special lady in Albuquerque. This city is already filled with fun things to do, so it’s no surprise that you’ll be able to find plenty of ways to show your mom how much you care. Here a list of fun ideas, including brunches, activities, and spa treatments, all right here in Albuquerque!
Even though there’s a long list of places to go for brunch in Albuquerque, here’s a short list of some of the best places to go on Sunday.
- Artichoke Cafe
- Garduños in Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm
- Más – Tapas y Vino in Hotel Andaluz
- Sheraton Uptown
- Tucanos Brazilian Grill
Take your mom to a fun event after brunch.
Every mother needs pampering. Here’s a few great options.
- Betty’s Bath & Day Spa
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa (just north of Santa Fe)
- Tamaya Mist Spa & Salon at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Bernalillo